What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Miami Heat Font in White #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria.K.91

The business that is going to do the pressing for me said I have to provide the image I would like pressed. They also requested I have the image on a blank/transparent background - not sure what a transparent background is

I would like similar/same font as the image I included but I would like it to say: Bride
I would also like a second word in the same/similar font as the image included and for it to say: Groom

If anybody is out there and is able to assist, I will forever be grateful!

Bride - Groom.png

lol since i have you online @kabak can i ask for another request with these? i love them obviously, but can you put a black outline around the white writing? on the two below:
1703355840034.png1703355879722.png

lol dont hate me, can we do this one: https://www.cjoint.com/c/MLxs1KddPUi with the pink like this:
1703355840034-png.141896

The business that is going to do the pressing for me said I have to provide the image I would like pressed. They also requested I have the image on a blank/transparent background - not sure what a transparent background is

I would like similar/same font as the image I included but I would like it to say: Bride
I would also like a second word in the same/similar font as the image included and for it to say: Groom

If anybody is out there and is able to assist, I will forever be grateful!

View attachment 141772

I am going to make some guesses here.

1 I think you are talking about having your image heat pressed onto a surface.
2 If that is correct you should use a ping image. That way the background of the image will drop out leavening a clear area that will not print.
3 There are several applications you can use to achieve the font style you want. I use Photoshop and Illustrator. There are some free apps out there that should work for you.
Try Ink Scape. Your can save your file in an SVG format that will work for most heat press transfers.
4. There should be a font close to what you want. You may need to slant or skew it. This can be tricky depending on the application.
4. Type needs to be on one layer and copied to a second layer. You will be able to change the color and move one layer to get the drop shadow you are after.

I do not know how experienced you are so if I am not clear please ask me to explain.

From maria to kabak

Wow thank you for doing all that, I sent the links to the guy printing the shirts and he said it was good, l justko0e.jpgneed to send him everything in an email now. I really
appreciate everything you have done for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back