What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Miami Heat Style Text

Jmangat13

Hey everyone! I’m looking to get the following phrases in the Miami Heat (Miami Vice) style font. Tried looking all over the fonts just aren’t a good match. I’ve seen the user ph_o_e_n_ix does an exact copy for another user in this forum but the profile is now private and I can’t message. I was hoping to get the following two phrases

“Westcoast Vibe”
“West Coast Vibe”

thanks so much!

HuckinFell

Doing my usual and trawling the forum for unfulfilled requests - Better late then never, right? :joy:

This is the closest match I have for the Miami Heat font. Options below include the usual, blue background and a transparent version.WestCoastVibe.pngWestCoastVibe_transparent.png

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
I had also created a draft, but first wanted to wait and see whether the user would announce the color sequence or post an example image or come back again.

Wasted time...
West Coast Vibe-example.png