What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MIAMI Heat VICE font

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMejia123

Hello,
Does anyone know what is the name of the font in the attached?
I need for customized jerseys.
Any help is appreciated.

MIA.PNG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

The "Miami Heat/Vice" font is proprietary and to my knowledge, it is not available to the public. There are many substitutes HERE and HERE that are close but not exact. They can be manipulated to mimic the font.........the M and the last I.

MMejia123

Hello.
Thank you for your quick reply. Its not to sell or anything. We are just having an event and are making our shirts customized. I had seen those 2 pages but 29.00 dollars is pricey for a 1 time use =(

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Its not to sell or anything. We are just having an event and are making our shirts customized.
I completely understand, but unfortunately this fact does not help the availability of the original font. You would still need to manip a similar font. Mimicking the font is your best bet. Perhaps if you started a thread in the Free edit forum asking for someone to edit the "type" you require, maybe one of our members can get close.

Status
Not open for further replies.