What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mock-up actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkner70

I am again faced with a process that I have been struggling with for three days but could not reach the result. There are 100 images prepared vertically in folder a. In folder B, there are 100 images that are the same as the ones in folder A, but prepared horizontally. I also have one mockup file. In this mockup file, there is an area to put two images side by side. one vertical and one horizontal. now my question is. If we save one from the action menu and save it, we can do the rest automatically from the action menu. but now in this mockup file there are two fields standing side by side, one vertical and the other horizontal. verticals should be vertical and horizontals should be horizontal. I tried for 3 days, but I was able to do either vertical or horizontal. I couldn't make horizontal and vertical pictures at once with action. is there a way to do this. Thank you from now.

help.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
It could be done using Variables and Data sets. It's difficult to explain it in a single post, so I would advise checking the help files. Otherwise it would require the use of a script.

hkner70

It could be done using Variables and Data sets. It's difficult to explain it in a single post, so I would advise checking the help files. Otherwise it would require the use of a script.
Thank you. I will investigate a little more...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please post the mockup that you describe in your original description above as well as the action that you are trying to use.

Do not post anything else that is not directly related to what you have described in your post above.

Thanks.

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
In my opinion there are only two solutions that make sense:

1) Create a separate action for each mockup to ensure that there are no problems with layer names (alternatively unify them). Don't use smartobjects and instead align/scale/distort the patterns in the conventional way via action.

2) Use a script. Then you can work with smartobjects, but this requires that all mockups have been standardized (e.g. identical layer names or matching/always the same folder names)

hkner70

In my opinion there are only two solutions that make sense:

1) Create a separate action for each mockup to ensure that there are no problems with layer names (alternatively unify them). Don't use smartobjects and instead align/scale/distort the patterns in the conventional way via action.

2) Use a script. Then you can work with smartobjects, but this requires that all mockups have been standardized (e.g. identical layer names or matching/always the same folder names)
I tried that process. I made a separate mockup for each product. but ultimately putting those mockup files on top of each other as a layer. then it is necessary to delete the relevant parts, then turn a single layer and save it. it also doesn't do it in merging 3 layers with an image. In short, it is necessary to continue manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.