What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern House 3D Model

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting. Good work.

I know some of the guys were working in Blender and making some impressive renderings. One o of these days...........when time permits..........I'm going to try my hand a 3D. I like Ps's 3D, but it's very limited.

pauloalex_98

Power User
Interesting. Good work.

I know some of the guys were working in Blender and making some impressive renderings. One o of these days...........when time permits..........I'm going to try my hand a 3D. I like Ps's 3D, but it's very limited.
True, 3dsMax allows you to make real-time 3D models that can be converted into a large variety of files.

inkpad.t

Guru
It all depends on what you need a 3d render for, in a lot of cases it can increase workflow a great deal incorporating 3d in to your artwork , it can if you produce the 3d model yourself give you a totally independent only original piece of work to yourself, and not a model that is bought online which many many other people have purchased, even if you don't want to learn the modeling aspect of 3d, you can still learn how to change the textures and or shadders within the model to make it look like your own, and when integrated into photoshop, can make a really good piece of work, in most cases however although not all depending on your level of skill in the 3d software, post production is required in photoshop, and thyats the part i l0ove the most. would have like to see your render with the full texturing and uv mapping , but like the model , thank you.