What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mona

Firemoon

A friend of mine just sent me this, cause she knows I love Photoshop. Thought you might get a kick out of it!

Attachments

• Mona.jpg
    Mona.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 30
fenix, are you referring to Ibclare sending that image? that's a little inappropriate if i may say so myself, it could be taken the wrong way and cause allot of offense. but hey, your brain not mine.

He was referring to an image someone did blending Clares face with the original mona lisa I am sure no offence was meant by it lol.

XD fair enough, i lost track of what was going on i can be such an idiot sometimes :p
we should just have a whole thread dedicated to mona lisa face mashes.

Last edited:
fenix, are you referring to Ibclare sending that image? that's a little inappropriate if i may say so myself, it could be taken the wrong way and cause allot of offense. but hey, your brain not mine.

Well, it sure wasn´t meant in that way and franhkly I can´t even understand how anyone could come up with such idea. But hey, its your brain not mine.

hey, i just said it, people's personalities and sense humors are different, people percieve things differently.

i try to stay neutral in these threads, i don't want to fall out with you, but what pisses me off most, is the lack of understanding of other minds from a few people around here.

Last edited:
I thought this was laid to rest. I for one do understand "how anybody cuold come up with such an idea" and I was a bit affronted by the wording because of the arrangement of the letters fenix. The post is gone now so please let it rest in peace.

Back