What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Morph face

Edo6

Hi,
I'm preparing a game show with my friends and in one minigame, given a morphed photo of the face of one of our friends (we are about 60 people) you need to guess who is the one in the picture.

I'm not really into photoshop so I don't know how to do this morphing phase, maybe just by cutting the photo into many squares and then shuffling them, but any creativity is appreciated. Anything that would make it hard to recognize the guy is great, considering that we all know him.

If someone could do this it would really help me out and make the game a lot more fun!

Thanks in advance.
(P.S. Sorry for my poor English and typos)

IMG-20200109-WA0002.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
I took @chrisdesign's work and added some colour/lighting distortions to make it less recognisable.
tng867qb.png

Edo6

Thank you all guys for the fast replies, this community is awesome.
Anyway, those are probably still too easy to guess, the one sent by @ph_o_e_n_ix is probably the hardest one but someone who knows him should easily be able to read through it (he is a very characteristic guy). Maybe some rotation of the squares could do it but I don't know, I'm not the photoshopper here ahaha.

Edo6

Hi,
I was wrong apparently, so these above are really good and at the same time hard morphed photos, the thing is that I may need more:oops:.
I'll attach other photo in this message, could someone do anything similar in difficulty? (even different filters would be great but anything that does the job is exceptional anyway).
Thank you very much again.

Mod Edit: Only one edit per request. You would need to make a new request for each additional photos.

Edo6

Hi,
I was wrong apparently, so these above are really good and at the same time hard morphed photos, the thing is that I may need more:oops:.
I'll attach other photo in this message, could someone do anything similar in difficulty? (even different filters would be great but anything that does the job is exceptional anyway).
Thank you very much again.
I mean the last two filters are probably too much hard-core, but the first three according to the other people organizing the game are great in terms of balance of difficult.
Always many thanks, love you guys