What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Motorbike colours

Richts1

Can anyone help with changing colours on a motorbike? Need to see what a new paint job might look like?

Thanks
This is the bike now I want the panels to be nardo grey seats to be black and wheels fluresant yellow

987D3E5E-4EAA-440D-B667-D833F43FB8D6.jpeg

Usually changing colors is easy but something about that pic just wasn't letting me get it right.

The main problem with changing colors is when you have to change white to black or black to white while conserving texture and light, in this case, the white it's easier depending on how is approach you can subexpose it and use a blend mode like multiply and its done (you for sure will have some halo problems to fix... )

but for example the wheels (i assume it was the inside wheel but maybe was just the rubber band like carlbush did ) for the second it's no problem at all, but try to change pure black metal to yellow neon XD (i had to change it completely using another image...... maybe there is a way but I couldn't find it.

Again thanks all for trying it was only to give me a idea of what scheme to go with I’ll just have to take the plunge and hope I like the outcome 😂

Back