What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving a folder in organizer

severnao61

how do you move a folder in the organizer without copying the folder that you moved i am trying to get my pictures in order. When i try to move a folder it copies the floder to where i placed it. I also need to create new flooders. Kinda new. It shows .

Richard

When you first open photoshop you go to the organizer all my pictures are in the organizer like a picture album. I want to be able to aort all my pictures all 1500 of them
Richard

or could he be referring to bridge?

eitherway, i use a 3rd party app (kyno) since i deal with a lot of video material as well as stills.

or could he be referring to bridge?
Yes could be Adobe Bridge. It helps when the correct names or terminology is used. Better still is a screenshot if they're not familiar with the names or terms. Makes it easier to offer help.

Back