What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Batch Folder to Folder Automatically

Mankind

Does anyone know if there is a way or a version of photoshop that will allow batch processing multiple folder to folder workflow? The workflow needs to remain in the same subfolders from source to destination multiple times. I'd like to be able to set it to run a batch and leave it until done. Not have to keep choosing the new source and destination each time.

So to explain photoshop would run a colour action from folder A to folder A then automatically switch from folder B to folder B and so on.

I know it's possible to batch subfolders but only when the destination is one folder not multiples.

I hope this makes sense. I feel like after all these years, there has to be a way?

Thanks in advance for the help

Hi @Mankind
Have you considered using File > Scripts > Image processor ?
I have not tested it yet, but I infer from the features it should be able to do what you want, something similar to the settings in the image below:
If all of the folders you mention are subfolders of an overall folder, it seems to have you covered

Not sure yet thought it might be worth a try
John Wheeler

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 11.00.40 AM.jpg

Back