What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific My 3 children

Stephensavage

Hi :) please could someone 'merge' these 2 pictures so that all of my children are facing the camera? I have had to resize the photos to upload them so if possible I could send you the full size photos via another method. I really would appreciate any help! Thanks so much.

IMG_20180822_130123-3648x2736.jpg

IMG_20180822_130124-3648x2736.jpg

three children.png
I wasn't sure which of the photos you wanted to use for each child, so I just swapped out the middle child's face in the first photo. Does that work?

That is absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much my wife will love this. You are all so very talented!! Thanks again!

Hi again, please could I ask for one more change to this. Is it possible to cover up the nappy of the child on the left? Thanks so much :)

Also is it possible for both of these changes to be made to the full quality 40mp photo that I have? I'm hoping to have a super large art print of this done. Thanks so much.

Back