What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my edit. suggestions please from everyone for better

one_1

please all suggestons are welcomed

Attachments

• boh1.jpg
    boh1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_06871.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

Eggy

Retired Moderator
It is hard and kind of brownish...
You had a request I did for you. That one looks way more natural.

DSC_06871 C.jpg

one_1

your work is so good too :) do you suggest my editing more soft and not vey hard?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
the second half of the photo according to me is very bright

You provided of photo that was backlit and asked for a sunset.
There are many ways to edit a photo but mine was as close as possible to reality.
Of course opinions vary...but your version is a bit hard and not very natural.

BTW, what do you mean by 'the second half of the photo according to me is very bright'?

one_1

You provided of photo that was backlit and asked for a sunset.
There are many ways to edit a photo but mine was as close as possible to reality.
Of course opinions vary...but your version is a bit hard and not very natural.

BTW, what do you mean by 'the second half of the photo according to me is very bright'?
your editing is so nice but I prefer more colorful phtoso. tastes are tastes for everyone :) . i mean the part of the sea , very brught according to my opinion

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Unless requested otherwise I always try to go for the natural way.
But of course taste differ...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

Coloration is of course up to an individuals personal taste. I for one think that your image has a bit too much unnatural violet coloration in the foreground that's in direct contradiction with the backgrounds (sky) lighting.

The brightness of this area needs to be addressed.
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 8.05.14 AM.png

The cloud cover would extend all the way to the horizon. You have a greyish colored sky and a blown out bright white/purple horizon.

one_1

Hello.

Coloration is of course up to an individuals personal taste. I for one think that your image has a bit too much unnatural violet coloration in the foreground that's in direct contradiction with the backgrounds (sky) lighting.

The brightness of this area needs to be addressed.
View attachment 84771

The cloud cover would extend all the way to the horizon. You have a greyish colored sky and a blown out bright white/purple horizon.
thnks guys for all your opinions

Argos

Guru
As i said to you, is not only a matter of color, is change the tipe and direction of light and if you want a sunset in this photo you have to change alsmot everything...

I made rought sketch with bad selections and alot of mistakes, but i think its understandable what i mean

DSC_06871ff.jpg

one_1

As i said to you, is not only a matter of color, is change the tipe and direction of light and if you want a sunset in this photo you have to change alsmot everything...

I made rought sketch with bad selections and alot of mistakes XD, but i think its understandable what i
greAT man ! understand your thoughts ! how did you color the sea? by painting?

Argos

Guru
greAT man ! understand your thoughts ! how did you color the sea? by painting?

kinda, i just selected the sea. painted the selection in a new layer using the color of the sky and use the blend mode subexpose color, i used this metod two or three time for the diferent zones of the sea.

Cheers!