What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first Art Exhibit

ljiljana

Guru
Celebrating women aging out loud!
How appropriate, and my paintings are displayed at art exhibit in San Francisco
Pier 39 home for Menopause the Musical.

To view higher resolution and more paintings please go to www.lzblack.com

Wow Lily, I loved your acrylics, especially After Midnight. Really expressive and the colors are beautiful, the blues... so nice. Like the sky, its good background for anything. This should be posted on techniques too. You are so talented. Your whole site shows the nurishment you put into it. It's radient with art. Munchy, like eating a chocolate bar (my favorite dessert, which I can't eat now but crave it). Keep on arting.

Joy Foraker said:
Wow Lily, I loved your acrylics, especially After Midnight.
Thanks Joy I am glad you like my style.
Really expressive and the colors are beautiful, the blues... so nice. Like the sky, its good background for anything.
The blue color choose me! [stuned] I tried to work with all colors but the final painting end up with the blue!
Go figure! I am very confortable when paint with blue shades, it seames it is "my color".
This should be posted on techniques too.
Done. ;)
You are so talented. Your whole site shows the nurishment you put into it. It's radient with art. Munchy, like eating a chocolate bar (my favorite dessert, which I can't eat now but crave it).
Thank you 8)), I am glad you enjoy my website. [excited]
Munchy, new word to me... like this http://www.munchys.com/
Keep on arting
That is all what I want to do!

Yeap you got the word Munchy right on! -- cute and clever site, thanks for sharing -I loved it.

Seems like now that I can't eat chocolate, I get the endorphins from art! So any site that give me a lift, is Munchy.

Joy: Keep on arting
Lily: That is all what I want to do!
Devotion is everything.

Thanks to you, I found this site and thought it is very cute as well. 8))
Yes, it can take you places. ;)

Have you exposed elsewhere recently, Lily?

Did you get some good positive feedback?

sPECtre said:
Have you exposed elsewhere recently, Lily?

Did you get some good positive feedback?

Thanks for asking sPECtre. 8))
Yes, I have art exhibiton on now at womans club of Hollywood. To view the paintings, please go to
http://www.lzblack.com/paintings/paintingstn1.htm
NOTE: Paintings photographs are not excellent, I am waiting to get the paintings home and have a new shots.

I got very nice feedback. The exhibit in San Francisco was initialy planed only for one month - August ,
and it is sttill on till the end of year. I have few paintings sold.
So for the very short period I think I am doing just fine. ;)

Hello

Hi i love it they are very expressive and very beautiful....

Back