What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first designs

Shawn Gossman

I have only had PS CS5 for about a week now, however, I have made some designs and I have to say, I did better than I thought I would because I really SUCK or thought I sucked at gfx...

first_ps.jpg
This was my first one, all the bright colors at the bottom was an accident and I didn't know how to fix it lol.

fblogo.jpg
The facebook logo was my second try, I thought I did okay on that one :)

logo3.jpg
That was my last one which is what my avatar is

I like the colours in your avatar,very nice.

It is saying that do not discourage others on his career starting so i will not discourage you.Its a nice attempt but work hard.

Facebook one is great. I would say the first one would look better if there wasnt lines going through the text, there is a bit too much going on. Also the blue and yellow are reallly strong contrasting colors, not sure if you wanted this but it might be worth a try doing another version with softer complimentary colors. Just to experiment around with what tones and colors work well together etc. All good though for first attempts

i like the circle G. and the first one is good iim just not a fan of the yellow/blue gradient

I really like the avatar you did up for yourself. Just keep going and keep challenging yourself, you’ll get up there eventually. Best of luck to you, Shawn.

Back