What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first Work shared with you !!

the cute

Hello guys !!
this is my niece with a retro design : love the colors :
192f.png

Click to enlarge the picture
No Signature was made in the picture (it was a present lol)

Better than your other work, but the image still needs something?

like what paul ?? tell me man :naughty:

Maybe loose the forest at the bottom and add a font or something else, i just can't put my finger on it sorry.

she lives there that why i put the forest in the design, i did put a font on it but it wasnt cool ..
anyway thx man ..
until my next work
see ya

her head looks smushed from top to bottom i would streach it out well... up also behind her there is alot going on and to her right (camera left) its just emptyness and i do agree with paul on the forest.... but not bad at all

Perhaps if you were to place some of the curly branches (like those behind her but maybe more woodsy) on the bottom left, that would give it a balance, and taking out the forest would be OK because it would still be represented.

From my POV all it really needs is a levels adjustment. It lacks contrast and though the softness throughout is nice, I'd like to see that constrained to the BG and make the subject pop just a bit.

Just my thoughts at first look. I like it. :mrgreen:

hey,
i think the idea is good but not planned properly, the images do not merge together well, maybe if you use a more stylized approach to the trees in the foreground and the mountains in the background?
right now it just looks like a few pictures put together, perhaps it should look like one complete image.funky1.jpg
maybe this is of somehelp, i know its a lot different than what you have done but was just trying to make my point of the images blending as one.

Back