What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific My friend VS trogdor?

Sezwick

What up, fam.
The finished product of this request is gonna be a well-received birthday gift for an old friend, even if I end up cutting it together in Paint. Lol . Before I go there , I figured I’d ask for quality help.
Um. So I want the guy in the hood to have my friend’s face, instead.
On top of that, maybe the fire-breathing dragon could be the source of that flame around him.
These are some low-res pics, I’m am sorry if that’s annoying. Well, hope this will be easy or fun for one of you gurus. Thank you just for readin the request. :)
C07FA746-C7B7-4BC6-A7E4-5C14E82823F6.png

B3251E09-F2FC-4F0F-B4A1-A6370EBE8900.png

8BCE1339-84FF-469C-9BC6-E2964443F8BD.jpeg

Sezwick

With the help on the hard bit, I finished out the pic by putting Trogdor into the scene.

I’m so grateful for your work, polarwoc. My friend is going to love it.

99E76D67-F269-4CA1-B4C8-378F02CAA9A9.jpeg

polarwoc

Guru
I finished out the pic by putting Trogdor into the scene.
That is excellently done. You also put up the flame endings, which looks nice transitioning well into the picture at the bottom.

However, if you want to improve it a tiny little more, please extend the 'tongues of flame' that you did so well on the left side to the right side as well - so as to cover up the straight edge. There is some straight edge adjoining the blade as well.

Sezwick

That is excellently done. You also put up the flame endings, which looks nice transitioning well into the picture at the bottom.

However, if you want to improve it a tiny little more, please extend the 'tongues of flame' that you did so well on the left side to the right side as well - so as to cover up the straight edge. There is some straight edge adjoining the blade as well.
Thanks! I don’t spot those kinds of things, myself.
Definitely will make those improvements in the morning. Then I’ll gift it the day after that. :)
Thank you for the extra help!

Last edited: