What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My introduction.

Tambourini

Hi there,

My name is Brian, I'm 19, I live in Liverpool, England.

My hobbies include football (Massive Liverpool FC fan), tennis and basic web development, I know HTML, CSS, basic JavaScript and PHP, I also know some AJAX. I also have an interest in messing with other programming languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby and TCL.

I also know basics in Photoshop, I have made some logos and signatures that I use on websites and forums. My interest in Photoshop mainly comes from curiosity, I like to mess with different tools to do different things with pictures. I think trying and messing with Photoshop is the best way to learn it. I made a YouTube channel where I post some tutorials that I have made, they aren't great, but they do effectively show how to do some things on Photoshop, hopefully as I learn more from being a member here I can make better tutorials :)

See you all around the forums :)

Hi Brian & Welcome to PSG!

Back