What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest work :) :)

dcushnie

This looks great, nice job! Real sharp, big impact, yet still simple and readable. Are you trying to choose between the colors or are all versions going to be printed? It's interesting when names of colors have different colors than their actual namesake. All I'd say is I don't like the green highlight underneath the first one, not super noticeable but doesn't complement the gold that well.

fenix

Guru
Looking nice!

BTW: Your older stuff is out on various warez sites I´ve noticed.

Adam McIntyre

@everyone, thanks for the kind comments! :)

@dcushnie , if you mean the greeny colouring on the orange version of the flyer, I agree it doesn't look nice, however - when it prints, that will actually print as black ;-)

@fenix, nice to know you've been checking the warez sites :p You can find every single one of my flyers available for free online somewhere or another! ha damn pirates...

fenix

Guru
@fenix, nice to know you've been checking the warez sites :p You can find every single one of my flyers available for free online somewhere or another! ha damn pirates...

ye maty, it never hurts keepin´a plug open for them darn hornswagglers ye know! :D

Adam McIntyre

You know, I deleted one of my files a few weeks back without noticing. I actually redownloaded it from a warez site haha