What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new toy

Tom Mann

Guru
Fallen, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but while you have not exhibited any symptoms up until now, I think you are now showing the first signs of GAS syndrome. You might not even notice it at the start, but I've seen it all too many times, and the end phase of the disease can be utterly devastating.

It won't be an easy road to follow, but I wish you luck in the long journey ahead of you.

Keep us posted.

Tom

. (scroll down)
. (keep scrolling)
BTW, G.A.S. stands for "gear acquisition syndrome". It's a malady that hits photographers very badly.

:rofl: :cheesygrin: :rofl: :mrgreen: :lol: :rofl:

Serioiusly, tho, that clamp for your phone, and the telephoto attachment look like lots of fun. I've seen both advertised. Let us know how they work for you.

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
It was around £15 on eBay not tried output properly yet but I'll defo let ya know once I get chance n add pics lol

P.s. got trial PS on PC n PStouch on iPhone Made 2 pics on PStouch where should I put them? :)

Last edited:

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
Lol I just looked up gear acquisition syndrome :eek: cheeky altho I am a bit of an obsessive compulsive when it comes to certain things so :s

Tom Mann

Guru
Gear Acquisition Syndrome - heh ... I should talk. LOL. You've got nothing to worry about. I'm sure I'm 100x worse than you. Fortunately, I'm not as bad as I used to be about picking up cheap but fun little gee-gaws for photography!

T

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
I've got all sorts tom my art supplies range from literally everything n anything,watercolours,acrylics,fabrics,pencils,lenses,fabric paints and marker pens,then apps,pics,gems,studs the list is endless :s got roughly 7-8 boxes of stuff,plus my rocks I been collecting and old pottery I want a metal detector next a really good one n a telescope loving stars n stuff and vintage items ATM :)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I once heard that persons with the aforementioned malady also like to race Rolls Royces in demolition derbys. The expense can be similar.
Let's see some cool pics out of that lovely tool now.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very cool! I did not know things like this existed until you mentioned it in another thread! Thanks FA!

MikeMc

McGuru
I've now seen it, but no thank you. I will stick with my Pentax DSLR for long tripod shots. Hell the ONLY reason I shoot with my I phone is cause I'm lazy and it's with me....BUT not on a tripod!!!

I had G.A.S. but I think this cured me.

I do have a un-used flash meter for sale

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
Well I never got to use it I lost it =\ but I do have a "real" camera too ya know n also still got my super macro :p gonna post 2 gross images in super macro thread but for now here is my "real" camera lol

pa6a5aja.jpg

7etapymy.jpg