What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new wallpaper

Nice effect but no shadow across the buildings in front of child mate, also child needs a little shading to face as it is in shade.

I like it. Paul gave you all the critique it needs. I wouldn't have noticed the buildings. I'd suggest taking care about putting too much shadow on the child's face and losing him in it.

I am not sure where the shade is coming from on the face the kid is obviously taller than the buildings. I like the illustrated effect. Good job Magoo

I absolutely love it Spruce! I feel like you did a good job with making it somewhere between realistic and cartoon, that’s not always an easy trick. Plus it reminds me of my son when he plays with blocks, I’d like to think that a scene like this is happening in his mind every time he plays with them.

wow..great work :)
My opinion is that it doesn't need more shadows to keep this cartoon look...i think adding more shadows will make it more real.

Back