What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new website

Raven

Power User
Ok, well it works! It's nothing fancy, just a little showcase of some of my works in both traditional and digital media. If anyone is interested in taking a peek go to Raven's Song at www.mayadoka.com

Thanks! ;\
---Maya

I haven't seen it all yet but I think it's great.

I'm not surprised after seeing your work here on the forum.

OH YEAH!

Now I can see your art anytime without coming here first. Wait... ;\

:p

I'm heading back now.

Great job Maya, those tiger images still blows me away!!

Very nice website. Now all you need is some 'mood' music playing in the background. :}

;\ Thanks so much guys for taking a look at the site :surprised: and for the kind words for an encouraging start on it! 8D I thought I'd better keep it simple so I could swap images or add on to it without loads of headaches with links, etc., to slow the pages down for dial up users.

Glad ya like the tiger painting Nitro! Thought I might as well put in works done in all media like canvas paintings, vector work, Photoshop, and 3D works too. 8}

Ric -- have fun! ;)

Welles -- thanks for all the encouragement and helpful tips with my efforts on many of the images! B7

Doc -- mood music! lol yeah, I could have really gotten into trouble with that option! 8} :rofl:

Thanks everyone! ;)

Wow! Great site Maya! :perfect: You've got some awsome works, and that tiger... :shocked:... :} :} :}

:surprised: Thanks so much Sean! I appreciate your viewing it and the comment/reply!! B7 8D
The tiger painting is on a 24" x 36" canvas.
---Maya

Very nice! I enjoyed looking through your artwork. I have to agree with the other comments about the tiger! Love it!!

8D Thanks so much Sheba! I'm glad you enjoyed visiting the site -- and many thanks, too, for your kind comment on the painting! 8)) 8D

8D Thanks so much for viewing it, Lily!

Some wonderful artwork Maya, and from someone who is not on broadband, it was nice to view a site like this without stareing at the screen for 5 minutes waiting for the images to appear. The simplicity of the site is a real asset....Well done.

Sark

;) Thanks for your comments too, Sark!? I hear ya about the page loading times, as I'm not on broadband either, so I tried to keep it simple and pages loading at a fair rate for everyone no matter what their internet connection type.? One of my friends theorized that as other things in our lives move faster, and as the internet connections become faster paced, that people actually may become less patient and less willing to wait even a few more seconds in their busy lives.? ?So I decided to just serve the images without fanfair, and one can see all the 32 images, if they wish, pretty quickly.? 8D

Many thanks for visiting!
Love your avatar -- very cool! :perfect:

Back