What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My show work (Extravaganza) over the past year

which one do you like ?

• Vegas Revealed (variety show)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fever (70's)

• Thunder Struck (rock)

• Jet Set (around the world)

• Let the good times roll (60's & 70's)

• Total voters

pablo

(from oldest to newest, these are my works for our shows in The Cheyenne Saloon. I couldn't add in African Pride to my poll, it says I'm trying to put to many poll options in, so........

vegas.jpg
fever.jpg
thunder.jpg
jetset.jpg
good.jpg
africanpride.jpg

the bottom 'africa' poster isnt in the poll!

dzero2 said:
the bottom 'africa' poster isnt in the poll!

It wouldnt let me put an extra poll in. I mentioned it in the begining of my post. So if you dig it, just make a mention.

Thanks

Pity the Africa one didn't make the poll, it's your best one.
The others are all too sharp edged, and look "Cut and Paste" assembled. The Africa one is a much smoother transition to the background...

You said they were oldest to newest, so the best (Africa) is your latest, right?

Well done overall! :perfect:

MsOz said:
Pity the Africa one didn't make the poll, it's your best one.
The others are all too sharp edged, and look "Cut and Paste" assembled. The Africa one is a much smoother transition to the background...

You said they were oldest to newest, so the best (Africa) is your latest, right?

Well done overall! :perfect:

thanks, yeah your right !

Back