What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Siggys

Stock

As I mentioned in the Intro of myself I have only had this program for a week. So, in turn, these Sigs are fairly weak. Tell me what you think though, and offer your suggestions.
Thank you much!
~~Stock

awdcfs.gif
1e70jp.jpg
2am5y1.gif
mh3bxk.jpg

Thanks again everyone. :)

Paul

Former Member
We usually take a image apart and reassemble it with varying colours and or brush effects etc, usually taking a screen capture from a popular game and editing the image into a siggy creation.
Heres one of mine, i just started doing them for a laugh, it's learning layers and light depth thats the key i think?

brandon skyy

i think the major concern on both of your photos is your text. its pretty corny and not really professional looking with the photo itself. play around with different fonts and if you can, lose the solid drop shadow. its pretty amateur. the photos themselves look pretty good tho.

Paul

Former Member
It's 'pretty amateur' because thats what i am...
Thats why i use these forums and others to gain a better knowledge of the game, thanks anyway?

brandon skyy

if you're going to get offended whenever anyone tells you something you will never advance.

Paul

Former Member
Not offended mate, all answers are noted and replied to.
Like i said i am new to this game, i am already running before i can walk lol.

Paul

Former Member
Maybe you should have chosen the name 'yoda'...;)

That was a joke :cheesygrin:

iDad

Guru
Pay no mind to brandon-skyy. He may sound harse but it's just those dog tags stuck in his mouth get uncomfortable at times lol
Your doing a fine job keep up the practice.

Stock

Well thank you for all the comments!! :) I really appreciate the feed-back. For 1 brandon-skyy I did everything besides the Render. I just pasted that in. And I wasn't really concerned about the text at the time because I was just labeling them as mine. I made them for the looks not for the fonts. :) And I would have to concur with my pal Belial, that I, too, am a newbie at this. I have only had Photoshop for a week. I am trying to just get the hang of it and experiment. :) Thank you for your help!!:)