What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My works...criticisms and comments are welcomed.

erad

just a wallpaper for my fone with a 3d of my logo

Attachments

• erad_purple.jpg
    erad_purple.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 107
like it

will love to see the green flag on top and the match the color theme and add some bevel to the flag and some to the flower ornaments on the bottom as well

also the mail logo, flag and ornaments, i will like to see match the main object's perspective

just my opinion dough

nice job mate :)

Well done I like it!
I agree with the flag though.. it feels a bit out of place to me.. not sure if you were going for an overal unified look..
Other then that, I like the branch and pattern at the bottom: did you draw them yourself with the pen tool, or an original image?..

Just my 2 sens.....

The flag IS out of place. Sort of like draws the viewer's focus from your logo. Like what IraGarcia said- "a tension piece" (to me more of like attention piece?) .

BUT... If that is your country's flag (and I'm not much with flags, OK....) , I get your concept. May I suggest, enlarging it , repositioning (perhaps not show the entire flag) , and applying a gradient mask so as to blend it into the shadows of the background and lowering the opacity of the flag layer. The point is to hilite your logo and not to have anything else competing with it.

OR... do away with it.... Raise the logo and Staffhead (eradgraphics.com) a bit.... It's perfect...

Cheers.

I think this is great, I love dark backgrounds with a pop of color, simple clean lines... How did you build the 3d effect?

I like it but I can't read it

cool cant wait till i can do more than just open photoshop n shout at it when its not doing what i want it to lol

I love the 3d text. But I must agree, the flag looks a little lost - you almost don't really see it because the logo is very eye catching.
But I love the metallic effect and I love the purple.

Back