What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name switch (in case you didn't notice)

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
I switched from nick name Neo back to Gaussian. It's creating confusion if some call me Neo and others Gaussian or G-man. It's also understandable, because I posted thousands of times on this board as Gaussian, so it's difficult to change people's habit. Not only that, I think it's better for the board if people who haven't visited PSG for quite a while see as many as possible familiar names.

So from now on it's Gaussian, shortcut G-man, aka Reg.

As of today Neo is dead an burried.?? 8))

namvet

Power User
Re: Name switch (in case you didn't noticed)

Gaussian said:
So from now on it's Gaussian, short cut G-man, aka Reg.

As of today Neo is dead an burried.? 8}

... a move for the better I think ... didn't say so before but Reg would always be Gaussian in my book ..... dammit, ya can't rub out all those years and posts!! ... and may Neo be a pleasant memory ... :) .... just my tuppence worth :D

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I think its better, G. You were known by that since the earliest days of PSG. I myself can't get used to calling you by anything else. Even in typing, how many times I had to edit G to N. :D

:} :}

Lee

Guru
Hey, G-man, is that really you, buddy? Boy am I late to this party. Glad to see you back (and in such a lofty position of power). I learned more from you and Wendy than I can say. Now if we can just convince Wendy to return for occasional "guest appearances" we'll be all set.

Welcome back, man. :perfect:

PS FWIW, I really like the change in the form format. For some reason I hated that last one with all the red. Two thumbs up. :perfect: :perfect:

namvet

Power User
Lee said:
Hey, G-man, is that really you, buddy? Boy am I late to this party. Glad to see you back (and in such a lofty position of power). I learned more from you and Wendy than I can say. Now if we can just convince Wendy to return for occasional "guest appearances" we'll be all set.

Welcome back, man.? ?:perfect:

PS FWIW, I really like the change in the form format. For some reason I hated that last one with all the red. Two thumbs up. :perfect: :perfect:

Lee ... I absolutely agree with you ... btw, Wendy (wbiss) has re-appeared .. here's the link http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/index.php?topic=7774.60 ... regards namvet

boxingbob

wow, that's a good feature. I wish other forums would allow you to change your name.

cheers,
boxingbob