What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need a helping hand

I was bored so i fixed some adges and add the text to te vector using the same font as the shark original logo.

Example png image

SharkLogo_01.2fff.jpg

Argos - In his last post, the OP wanted to remove the word HIGH. Can you do that?

Argos thank you so much. I'm sticking with the larger Spanish River High one. post #22. Now as I set it up on the webpage its not transparent. I need the image background to be transparent. Also the white area between the shark and the word Sharks. Is that difficult? Reason is that this will be set on a really light blue background for webpage. Thanks

I actually do but when it opened up the Spanish River High script looks off. Its doubled at the end. looks like something under it. otherwise perfect

I dont see it in my psd, can you make a screensaver so i can see what you mean?

Sorry i didn't see the last post i was making this lame tutorial on the layers XD.

f.jpg

Back