What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need abit of help please

dodgeram822

Hey I'm by far not expert at photoshop and for the life of me cannot get this to work the way i want. Can anyone please add the attached grill to the grill of the truck posted please. Save me ALOT of headache and cussing. I'm sure someone could do it in a matter of minutes.
Thanks a ton
Anthony

Attachments

• my truck.jpg
    my truck.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 02-05grille.jpg
    02-05grille.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 17
It's possible to that.... but the angle of your grill shot is too low. It can still be done but will not look right.

Look at the logo on your trucks pix. it's level with the grill's top. Compare with your grill shot.... look's as if the logo is protuding out.....

Do you have a straight shot of the grill?

No sure don't man, that grill is from the fabrication guy it's a new grill that hasn't been sold yet if you can just do a ruff chop of it, that would be fine. Just something to get a general idea of what it will look like.

Really the only part that is getting replaced is the black mesh and vertical bar is staying the same. The black mesh with stainless screws is replacing the (chrome vertical lines)

Lol, like Dv8_fx said, it wouldn't look the best but its possible. Here is a basic quick job of it.

23j1l53.jpg

Notice how I messed up on the lower right side? Sorry XD just noticed after I saved it as a jpg, but didn't save as a .psd

Lol true, I believe it looks better when you blend them in with natural bevels and curves of the object. :D

This is what the fab guy was going for, but on a different year truck the one you guys did was for a 2002-2005 & the one here is 2007 different headlights mostly.
110caaw.jpg

I HAVE seen that truck on a truck forum I think last year
Get a head on shot of that grille you'll get better results

Yeah he does alot of fab work mostly on his. He's on a ton of the dodge forums. I'll see if I can get a better front shot from him.

keep it same angle or as close as possible. Will be easier for us to help

btw if you know who sells that grille their website might have a useable head on shot

Back