What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need an edit please.

CybaCreep

Is anyone here using gigapixel ai from topaz labs? I have 1 photo that due to longer range then my camera was capable of,came out a little blurry and i was wondering if anyone here could clear them up for me using gigapixel ai to the best quality possible? I would so much appreciate it as i would like to have this photo blown up and framed.I hope im not asking too much or asking the wrong question as im new here.Apologies if i have done so.The image is below. IMG_4567.JPGty

I'm not from the Associated Press and their stringent guidelines don't apply to me. I'm crafting an image, not delivering news so I have no compunctions about doctoring up a photograph to make it ,what I consider better. You may feel differently. At any rate this is my take on a great image.

two deer_5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not from the Associated Press and their stringent guidelines don't apply to me. I'm crafting an image, not delivering news so I have no compunctions about doctoring up a photograph to make it ,what I consider better. You may feel differently. At any rate this is my take on a great image.

View attachment 123780
Thankyou for another great edit.I really appreciate it!! :)

Back