What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need boat removed from cityscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemo1982

DSC018091.jpgyou can see that big white pole and the back end of boat - also weird long white line on left side

anything that can be done to make the left side of city look better or pic in general as well i want to print it out

msg me offers

You need to switch your private messaging on, just waiting on the image being approved, but £10 GBP is my usual price for things like this. While I wait for it's approval, what size do you need it for print do you know, and what format would you like the file?

I guess just jpg like it is - im gonna get it print it out 11x14 but if it looks terrible ill make it smaller

I'll send you one with it in, it didn't look very much like the moon to me, lol sending the pics now.

I would personally get it printed onto 3 canvases to hang them up like this!
spruce skyline.jpg
Nice picture by the way! It was a Pleasure working on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back