What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help drawing in an elliptical shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
not sure if you want to but send me your psd file, I'll give it a go for you if i see exactly what your doing I could probably swing it. I'm very trust worthy I will not post anything I'll just email it back my email is at mysite

Not worth arguing over I offered to help he took it as if
I was trying to rob him. I was going to see his psd to see exactly what was needed to be done. All I was going to do was fix it and send it back.... oh well I have more important thing to do than defend my reasons to help. You could have taken it or left no need to jump on my case, I have done more work for free on forums than I can count, You sir (and I use the term loosely) need to step back and relax dude.
Thanks for having my back KRF.

KRF

Power User
No prob iDad, some people just don't take the time to think about what's been said

JLBerry

You keep promoting your paid services in your posts and not just in the Photoshop Freelance Work forum (which should indeed not have been in the list, sorry about that), just 3 quick examples:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/22676-photoshop-request.html
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-newbies/22776-need-help-scaling-image-up.html
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-color-dress-proper-shades-light-effects.html

I'm sorry, but this this improper behavior, it's not all that much different than the spam I read almost daily on this forum. The actual issue of this thread however is spoon feeding people with files without explaining in public how you did it so that others with similar problems (or not) can learn from it. In case you didn't notice; this is a forum.

Anyway, I don't intend to drag this discussion on, because I have yet to meet a spammer who admits that he's spamming. :D

Some food for thoughts; imagine me paying you $10 to retouch a photo (just an example) and then a month later coming back and noticing that you do the same for a random stranger for free.

SBP

Wow you go outta town for a few days days for thanksgiving and have to setup an internet, and everything goes weird.

not sure if you want to but send me your psd file, I'll give it a go for you if i see exactly what your doing I could probably swing it. I'm very trust worthy I will not post anything I'll just email it back my email is at mysite

IDAD all we have is the psd of the cd that we did. We have yet to create the straight blast or the film strip or the code strip yet, because we know we can draw everything just not in the shape it needs to be.

SBP

Not worth arguing over I offered to help he took it as if
I was trying to rob him. I was going to see his psd to see exactly what was needed to be done. All I was going to do was fix it and send it back.... oh well I have more important thing to do than defend my reasons to help. You could have taken it or left no need to jump on my case, I have done more work for free on forums than I can count, You sir (and I use the term loosely) need to step back and relax dude.
Thanks for having my back KRF.

It is not that I don't trust you, I have just been out of pocket these last few days. I really need a t-mobile wireless card. I am starting to travel too much to be without one. It is easier to talk on the phone for me.

iDad

Guru
I guess offer still stands I've been stuck many times and others have helped me I'll see what I can do, my email is at my site. just explain it and send psd no money required

Tron

Guru
Wow, that's an old thread to bump there ronnier38930.

I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.