What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help editing an image of a truck

pindo

hey everybody, I'm a total newbie at Photoshop. My uncle gave me 3 pictures of his truck that has got stickers on it. he wants me to edit it so that the truck looks like it has no stickers on it. could someone please help me on how to do this.
these are the photos:
photo3.JPG
photo2.JPG
photo1.JPG

cheers
pindo

There you go mate, pen tool to isolate area for matching, marching ants then paint in van colour:)

im getting this odd black line around where i use my pentool.
how do i change that?

That is just the indication of where your using it once you have clicked back to your starting opoint that line will turn into marching ants

Then at the marching ants stage you just pick the colour you want with dropper then get brush set to 60% or so and blend over the area within the marching ants, remember that the side as a slightly darker shade of off white so do a re grab of the base colour to get a nice even looking effect.

Are you right clicking when you complete the path with the pen tool?

View attachment 11587I added a bit of photo filter (color) using the clouds colors ... new layer and gaussian blur .. just playin

Back