What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help, face on another body

DA8515

Hi people,

need some help in photoshop, doing a short documentary series as a project and need some help with a couple of photos for the front cover of the dvd.

Got a couple of photos that would like to use with the background etc but would like another face (from another photo) to replace it without it being noticed.

Anyone who is kind enough to help me out with this, be much appreciated. contact me at jazzatthedon@hotmail.co.uk if you can help

cheers

Hi people,

need some help in photoshop, doing a short documentary series as a project and need some help with a couple of photos for the front cover of the dvd.

Got a couple of photos that would like to use with the background etc but would like another face (from another photo) to replace it without it being noticed.

Anyone who is kind enough to help me out with this, be much appreciated. contact me at jazzatthedon@hotmail.co.uk if you can help

cheers
i think u lack detail to short it out ur problem so i'm kinda confused. i work in NGO and been designing covers for years.. and as far as i'm concern u should use layer mask to put another's face . and also great color correction .remember the color correction is major part if u missmatch color then ppl will notice. yes i've done such changing face work years ago. wel if this can help u then u can try layer mask and color correction. if not then reply wid full detail.

Back