What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help for specific effect :)

Alexbig

Hello :)
I Need to make photographs look like the attached one. The reason i want to do this is for 3d printing with a CNC printing machine on marble. I found out that the specific "effect" works really good with the machine code and gives out very smooth results.

If anyone could tell me how to make any kind of photograph to look like the attached one i'd much appreciate it.
I have some basic knowledge of photoshop.

Thank you in advance.pic.png

I guess you could, ofcourse make it black and white -- > IMAGE > Adjustments > Black&White and then, maybe blur it a bit, or not...and use one of the FILTER>Artistic (effects) , I think , dry bush works fine.

I am not really sure.

Send me a private message, I'll explain how (I'd write here but I have to go, and I'll probably forget when I get back), it's quite easy.

Last edited:

Back