What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help for the sparkles

noor

i wanna to learn these sparkles can anyone help me
104_large.gif
regards

To add to the tute Paul suggested ( a good one ), I noticed the larger sparkles are moving in a path.... There are so many ways to do that and that is up to the effect you want. It's a matter of trial and error..

As a basic, create a sparkle on a layer. Duplicate the layer... tansform (ie rotate) . Duplicate layer... lower opacity. Link these layers. You need to move them together in CS animation (I used Image Ready for this).

In animation. layer 1 is visible your first frame (as shown in example)...
View attachment 12419

Duplicate frame. Select Pointer tool and click drag the grouped sparkles to next position... and make layer 2 visible.

Repeat the above step and make layer 3 visible. Repeat step ... hide layer 3... repeat step... hide layer 2 ..... repeat.. (you get the idea.....)

Save for Web and Devices and save it as a gif file.

This is how it will look....

View attachment 12420

As I said, there's many ways to do it.... open the image you posted in CS animation and study how the sparkle animation runs. You may be able to duplicate the exact look of the animation based on the look of the sparkle. Just follow the steps I outlined above.

Cheers

Last edited:
thank u so much for ur guidance much appreciated but its very difficult and need so much practice i tried it but i can't make such pretty animation
regars

To add to the tute Paul suggested ( a good one ), I noticed the larger sparkles are moving in a path.... There are so many ways to do that and that is up to the effect you want. It's a matter of trial and error..

As a basic, create a sparkle on a layer. Duplicate the layer... tansform (ie rotate) . Duplicate layer... lower opacity. Link these layers. You need to move them together in CS animation (I used Image Ready for this).

In animation. layer 1 is visible your first frame (as shown in example)...
View attachment 12419

Duplicate frame. Select Pointer tool and click drag the grouped sparkles to next position... and make layer 2 visible.

Repeat the above step and make layer 3 visible. Repeat step ... hide layer 3... repeat step... hide layer 2 ..... repeat.. (you get the idea.....)

Save for Web and Devices and save it as a gif file.

This is how it will look....

View attachment 12420

As I said, there's many ways to do it.... open the image you posted in CS animation and study how the sparkle animation runs. You may be able to duplicate the exact look of the animation based on the look of the sparkle. Just follow the steps I outlined above.

Cheers

This is TWO threads you have now with the same request?

thank u so much for ur guidance much appreciated but its very difficult and need so much practice i tried it but i can't make such pretty animation
regars

To create stuff like the image you posted may have been easy for the original creator to do. What may have taken time is how to plan the sequence.

But that was because the creator took the time to learn how to use PS to create these things. And above all, it took practice, practice and whole lot of practice.

[h=3]Step 1: Open A New Photoshop Document[/h] As I mentioned, we'll be creating our sparkle trail using a custom made Photoshop "sparkle" brush, and the first thing we need to do is create our brush. To begin, go up to the File menu at the top of the screen and choose New, which brings up Photoshop's New Document dialog box. You can also access the New Document dialog box using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+N (Win) / Command+N. Enter 200 pixels for the Width and 200 pixels for the Height, and make sure the Background Contents option near the bottom is set to White so our new document has a white background, then click OK:
Create a new Photoshop document that's 200 pixels wide by 200 pixels high, with white as the background color.
Photoshop opens a new 200x200 document with a solid white background:
The new Photoshop document.
[h=3]Step 2: Select The Brush Tool[/h] With our new document created, select the Brush Tool from the Tools palette, or simply press the letter B on your keyboard to access it with the shortcut:
Select Photoshop's Brush Tool.
[h=3]Step 3: Set Your Foreground Color To Black[/h] We need black as our Foreground color, which is the color Photoshop uses to paint with when we have the Brush Tool selected, so if black is not currently your Foreground color, press the letter D on your keyboard to quickly reset your Foreground and Background colors, which sets black as your Foreground color (white becomes your Background color). We can see our current Foreground and Background colors in the color swatches near the bottom of the Tools palette (the swatch in the upper left is the Foreground color and the one in the bottom right is the Background color):

Interestingly good tute from photoshopessentials, munawarmunir...... word for word I may add....

Not to mention INCOMPLETE.....

Last edited:
Like i said TWO ASKS FOR THE SAME THING IN TWO SEPERATE THREADS, ANY MODS ON LINE TONIGHT?

define tonight dont know your time zone lol but usually me and dv8 relay of each other and sir max and steve will be on American evening time. + Admin are online patching up the upgrade.

Back