What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with glass!

excel28

This is my first time at this site and i think im in paradise.I have been looking for a great photoshop tutorials site.Ok here is my problem.Im makeing a gaming site and im trying to make a glass screen like on gamespot.com site in the header.Does anyone have a tutorial or can tell me how to get this effect.Im not a newbie to photoshop i know a little but not a lot.Please someone help me:) Thanks

The interface im makeing is like 2inches by 3 inches big its a square.Here is the photo im trying to get a glass effect in.[/img]

Wow exell28 I haven't done that tute myself for a long time - so I ran throught it quickly and did this up. Is this the idea that you are looking for?

Yea thats what im reaching for.Thats excellent looking.How you do it? Thanks all for helping me:)

Just follow Marks tute. You might need to do it a few times before you get what you like, but keep at it and it will come

Most of all Have Fun

Welcome excel28!

Great work Rick! :}

Back