What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with jewelry

arcante

I need help with jewelry images....I have like 50 images and I need some post production.
I am kind of a newbie with photoshop.
I am attaching one image that was done by a company.

I like their style of retouching.....they quote me like 6 usd per image, which is too much.....
How to learn to retouch this way myself? I rather buy new version of photoshop and pay several hundred usd then to pay them 300 usd for 50 images......

But I love their work.....any idea?

Attachments

• jewelry retouching3.JPG
    jewelry retouching3.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I like their style of retouching.....they quote me like 6 usd per image, which is too much.....
I think that's reasonable. I also think that you will find out why I say this as you stumble through the learning process.

But I love their work.....any idea?
None. All I see is a finished edit..........................don't know where or what they started with.

Your next step is to post one of your photos and the work you have done so far. Let us take a look at what you've done and see what you need to do to improve.

You stated in your first post that you need help with Photoshopping some jewelry images...........
I need help with jewelry images....I have like 50 images and I need some post production.
I am kind of a newbie with photoshop.
We've established that you want help and that you won't pay the high prices to have them done by the company you have used before. We do not need to know anything about the company, please do not post any further links to the company.

Let's see your attempt that you have made on retouching one of your 50 images that you claim to have.

Back