What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with raw plugin

invisiblepenguin

Hi. I need help with my raw image plugin. First, I will outline what happens when I open a picture.

1) I open a .raw image with Photoshop. The image appears in the raw plugin. I make adjustments.

2) I click 'Open Image'.

3) Then the image is displayed in Photoshop but the colors are washed out.

Here is my question:
I have my color settings the way I want them in Photoshop. They are set for web development. I have color management turned off. The way I see a picture is essentially the same as having color proofing always turned on. How can I sync the raw plugin with my setup? I want the preview in the raw plugin to be what I see when I click 'Open Image'.

I know those colors are possible for a web image because if I take a screenshot of the preview showed in the raw plugin and open it in photoshop it looks exactly the way I want it to. How can I teach photoshop to not change the picture? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Back