What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need raindrop pattern !!

terryds

Hey, everyone..:)
Would you please give me a raindrop pattern (transparent) on a glass ?
I mean, the pattern is like this one below
Raindrops_on_Glass.jpg
When i use that image as my forum background, it doesn't look nice..
The repetition of the images makes it not smooth...
Can someone smoothen it or give me a pattern like that but the transparent one, so i can filled it in colors..??

To find actual patterns, Google {seamless patterns photoshop} or even {seamless raindrop pattern}. Among the many hits, I'm sure you will find some patterns that you like.

To find out how to do it yourself, Google {seamless tiling photoshop tutorial}. There are many, many tutorials on this subject, e.g., http://www.photoshoptextures.com/texture-tutorials/seamless-textures.htm. The starting point for most is the offset tool under filters/other.

HTH,

Tom M

Nice pattern,search in Google can get different water drops pattern and tutorial also.

Mod Edit: spam link, sorry but had to delete it. Tx for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search YouTube for "photoshop rain drop" and you'll find a few great videos. Rain is fun to make yourself because there's the shadow, inner glow, inner reflection, etc. There's a lot more to a rain drop than you might think and making a good one is very satisfying. GL!

Making your own seamless tile is best. Just Google searching for images teaches you nothing about PS. There are several good tutorials but, the best way to learn is to do it.

Texture___Water_Drop_by_eRiQ.jpg
Quick google. this is a painted surface. Blend , transform, and play with it.

Last edited:
Making your own seamless tile is best. Just Google searching for images teaches you nothing about PS. There are several good tutorials but, the best way to learn is to do it.​

Back