What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need similar photo

Hi!

Can you make photo like Futurama Fry photo is, just this girl with he's dog. If need, could find from Google more photos about her dog and her, girl name Paris Jackson. Can it be like more real life... can try both version.

She told that will go through thick and thin with her dog, are good friends. And so that could see her and dog face. Will send it to her friend, if likes, could keep it as reminder about her dog.

Thank you very much.

1b27161e7e88f812fff196d5aef33240.jpg

images.jpeg-11.jpg

Argos

Guru
It's an interesting project, but also hard to make it right or at least decent. being a free request and being so time-consuming, it possible that it will get fewer attempts or none. You need to have patience.

As I said it's challenging and interesting so I will probably make it a try later or tomorrow if I have the time..

Cheers!

Oh, thank you. I forgot to think about such things. I know one of her friend, send it to her and tell them where I did get it, maybe they will like it and could keep it.
This picture just reminds me how dog and owner could go through thick and thin together in life.

Argos

Guru
Nice! my English is not awesome so I hope I understood the request well:joy:, I didn't add the bars on the wheels in case this, is not what you need it. but I can add them if you want.I made the image of the girl brighter and larger than the original so it's more visible. but if you want something different let me know.

1ff.jpg

You are very talented, looks very professional. Let's try cartoonish like example picture and with bars both of them. That would be all. It's very awesome, something good in day. Thank you very much.

Argos

Guru
Thanks, glad you like it :) .
About the cartoon, I can try to make it look cartoonish but it will not look like the Futurama one, for that you need someone with drawing skills.

I will add the bars and try the cartoonish look tomorrow if it still needs it, I need to go to sleep now XD.

Thank you for your picture! It looks nice, I'll send that too and keep one for myself. It's a very professional forum, very professional works. Thank you very much!

Argos

Guru
Added the bars on wheels and made a try on the cartoonish, I like the colored version of Denis1507, mine start to look like a ghost to me :joy:

1fff.jpg
1ff.jpg

Thank you very much! They all looks very professional. In future when I need help with photos, I remember this and may order even paid help.
Wish you all best and thank you again. :)