What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Edit need some help!

Virtueb

Okay, I posted this on the free Photoshop forum but then figured that this is the right place to do it. I just found out this old logo of mine (from a video game team), and I need to change the name on it so that it represents my new in game name ("Virtueee" instead of "McSaucin") with the same font and style. I literally have no experience using Photoshop, so can anytime help me? Would be appreciated if someone guided me through it.

unnamed (1).jpg

Betchphoto

Hello Virtueb, would you have a better image? We can still see a little icon cross on the bottom right.
Furthermore, the right section for your request should be "Free Photoshop Requests".

Virtueb

Hello Virtueb, would you have a better image? We can still see a little icon cross on the bottom right.
Furthermore, the right section for your request should be "Free Photoshop Requests".
No haha, this is the only one I have, took me literally months to find it. Thank you, I shall post in that forum later. No one helped me on there so this was my only choice :p

Last edited:

Betchphoto

Here's my quick fix, please note that your basic logo has a really strange form. It is not symmetrical in any way ^^

unnamed-(1).jpg