What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need this done asap am willing to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jd711

Can someone please help to make this image clear. Just the longer set of letters. I know the last 3 are 9dbn , I remember that part, I believe it was r then something like ^ I’m really not positive about after r so r then some kind of symbol 9dbn . The first letter is a capital . Please let me know how much you would charge .

I gave it a try but the shapes are far too blurry and also appear to be deliberately distorted. Makes it that much harder to recognize.

No one seems to be watermarking their work.
Snce this was posted in paid, someone needs to be paid here. I don't recommend posting anything before you are paid.

@IamSam - heres the rub....if the edited image is watermarked, the answer to the question will still be answered. If it's watermarked to the point that the numbers can't be read, then how to know if the OP's needs are met.
Please supply some guidance - my fault prior for not watermarking. My complete miss....

If it's watermarked to the point that the numbers can't be read, then how to know if the OP's needs are met.
Exactly! This is a request whereby the OP will just have to pay for each members version if they want to see their interpretation. I don't think they are willing to do that. It's a no win for everyone.

Actually, the nature of this request has been brought to my attention. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back