What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Need this photo touched up on the edges and resized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abalanik

Hello. This is my first post here. My wife and young daughter recently created a leaf project together that I want to somehow save long term, so I took a picture of it to get it printed on photo paper or canvas. My wife recently passed away so this is very important to me. Here is what I would like, if possible,

1) Maintain image quality/MB's since I may like to go large on a print.

2) The original project was done on a 12x16 canvas, but the edges are curved a bit. When I try to crop the edges to a straight rectangle it cuts into the picture. I posted a screenshot to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Would it be possible to add the green border color around the edges to make the edges straight? Basically to fill in that space around a crop? The original image is the attached jpg and is about 6.8mb.
1645456809620.png

3) Is it possible to resize the image to fit any off these sizes without distorting the original image ( 11x14", 10x20", 12x18", 16x16", 12x24", 10x30", 16x20", 16x24", 15x30", 20x20", 20x24", 20x30" )? The common photo sites (Shutterfly, Mpix) only offer these sizes for canvas prints and not 12x16.

4) If this can be done let me know how much you want and I will pay you. Not sure if Zelle or PayPal would be okay.

IMG_4909.jpg

Here is your image, with a slight vibrance adjustment. I trimmed the image, up the resolution to 150dpi, and resized it to a 34x22in

abalanik.jpg

Thank you. Instead of cutting into the edges is it possible to add the green color around the border? I wanted to maintain the full picture. Also, without any filters?

Thank you. Instead of cutting into the edges is it possible to add the green color around the border? I wanted to maintain the full picture. Also, without any filters?
I will work on that, yes. I will repost when that is done.

And a sample placed on canvas. This is a 24 x 32 in. canvas mockup. I think the price is $45 USD +tax and shipping

premium_bedroom_room3.png

hi, i've sized this to 12x18, the nearest match, and adjusted the edges to fit exactly, none of the image was cropped. perhaps let me know what I can do further or I can send you this psd

IMG_4909 wm.jpg

Last edited:
how about this ? all small size for preview images, unwatermark version according to the original size

Thank you everyone. It seems asahid as able to send wat I was looking for. I appreciate it. Apologies if I offended anyone. Not sure about the etiquette and how this is supposed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back