What's new

New 27" Dell 4k monitor, but Photoshop menus tiny!

First, would like to thank John Wheeler with his fix on my crop tool! Love the new 4k monitor, but in Photoshop the tool bar and the menus are tiny. I have scaled back to 2560 from 3840 and now I can see the menus. But is this the only option? I have gone into Edit>Preferences>Interface menu and altered the UI font size and UI scaning options, but the type was already large. So it didn't help. Any suggestions? And by the way, should I be editing in 2560 instead of 3840? I remember somebody somewhere else mentionig this.

Ross

Hey John, great question - are you saying you've already gone into your system prefs > displays > and scaled your display? Also is there a reason why you can't use it at 2560? Once I get home on my editing rig I can provide some screenshots of my setup to help, and last question (sorry so many questions) are you on a mac or windows machine?

Hey John, great question - are you saying you've already gone into your system prefs > displays > and scaled your display? Also is there a reason why you can't use it at 2560? Once I get home on my editing rig I can provide some screenshots of my setup to help, and last question (sorry so many questions) are you on a mac or windows machine?
I'm on windows 7 Ross. I guess I can stick with 2560 when photo editing in Phtoshop. I just thought I would see more definition at 3840 I will try your suggestion. thanks!