What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New avatar

X_Rogue_X

Check it out, Gaus made it...pretty cool, eh? :cool2:

Haha, no doubt! I actually had Mongoose for off-hand, and Berserking main hand (or vice-versa...it's been over a year since I've played). But shortly after Lich King, I made my pally (tank) my main, and the rogue kinda gathered dust. Good times...

Haha, no doubt! I actually had Mongoose for off-hand, and Berserking main hand (or vice-versa...it's been over a year since I've played). But shortly after Lich King, I made my pally (tank) my main, and the rogue kinda gathered dust. Good times...

I like it, but why are there white lines on it (right hand side) what's it all about.

As for my Avatar, it's a joke for iDad,

LOl that is pretty funny.......as for the joke.......... it will be on you .......... WHEN LEAST EXPECTED!

i think he is seeing the dropshadow or outer glow . you have to forgive KRF he has his grammies outfit on again.........I mean glasses lol

I don't see any.... not sure what you mean.

Here is a link to YouTube, this shows you what I see:

i think he is seeing the dropshadow or outer glow . you have to forgive KRF he has his grammies outfit on again.........I mean glasses lol

Tut, Gaussian you will have to forgive iDad, I think the old age is getting to him, and he forgets I pawn him when it comes to computers lol

iDad my sig come to the rescue again lol at you

What those are is the edges of the frames used, but why are they not showing here thats strange

What those are is the edges of the frames used, but why are they not showing here thats strange

No idea that's why I asked, and then made the video, to show you wat I meant lol :p

thats strange,I just looked at every frame and they are not in it........

thats strange,I just looked at every frame and they are not in it........

I have just done that and they don't show up there either, it's an interestion one, I guess it has somthing to do with my browser IE8

Interesting.... I tried IE8, FF, Chrone and Opera... no white bars in any browser for me.

they look like lines from layers edge when emboss is applied must maybe have the layers needs anti-alias touch .not sure if that will do it or move layers over to correct edge of document

Interesting.... I tried IE8, FF, Chrone and Opera... no white bars in any browser for me.

But you did see them in the YouTube video, if so then I have no idea, as the GIF it's self is working fine if you look at it frame by frame, so it's got to be somthing on my end, but as this GIF say:

I don't see them on either version of this forum either. I do see the right hand blinking on the utube video. KRF do you see it on the forum site like that? Anybody else?

to be honest I didn't even notice it was an animated gif at first till today and KRF had to start trouble about it LOL j/k relax kev

Back