What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Avatar...

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Zeealex_Avatar.jpg
Inspired by the fact that so many people mistake me for being a boy/man (not just on this forum.) so now there's no excuse XD

Honestly though, can't say i blame you, it's a unisex name and some of the work i do is HILARIOUSLY boyish XD

no digs at anyone and no offense is meant by it. lets call it something for the newbies to keep in mind XD

anyway, hope you like it, and i just want to clarify, no one is offended or feeling "digged at"
any recommendations for what to do with it are gratefully accepted too, it'll go up in ten minutes, providing no one is offended by it in any way.

I don't think it is people thinking you are a boy as such, just not knowing and having what is usually a 50/50 guess. Speaking for myself, if I don't know somebodies sex, and don't have a picture or name to go off, I automatically presume them to be male, only because I am one myself.

I will admit that, from your posts and the subject matter I have seen. I thought you were a guy.

She plays guitar and loves rabbits.

All you need to do is center your text below your pentalex then I will be impressed lol.

I made a guitar fur strap out of a rabbit and i played a rabbit in a school play once.

Five daughters.............that i know of:redface:

Go Alex!

I like the bold colors.
thanks be to you Clare.
And to Motochief.

Honestly, no worries in thinking i was a guy, not too fussed, at the end of the day we aren't talking face to face so you can't see me or hear me, you have to go on what i do, what i write and how i do so. sooo don't blame you.

i really hope those poor bunnies died painlessly and didn't have families... :(

Back