What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Board look

Tron

Guru
New board look great Mark, I was having withdrawal symptoms, sure glad we are back up. Good work Mark Thanks for all your work :B

The board is not the only one who is back! I AM TOO!!!! hehehehehe Hello all! I like the new update! Nice work Keeper! (More of the pissed off anime character lol.)

Nice work Mark, clean and refreshing :perfect:

Don't notice any delays either like I did with your old host.... good!

New version (2.08) of PHPBB btw?

Yea while we were down i was over at PurePhotoshop.net , nice bunch there but mostly children, good to have our site back.

We seem to have lost some smillies, I can't find the fellow with the top hat :(|

PST has just done an upgrade as well, looking good there :perfect:

Good your up again! I was getting restless ;)

I don't like the coloured input areas though. I'd say that from a usability point of view they are not doing any good. But I'll cope.
The blue background (behind the text 'Post a reply' and 'Add an attachment') doesn't work too good with the black text. Perhaps white text would make it more readable?

Anyway good to see you back online! :perfect:

Ahh, I notice that the board is much faster now! GREAT! :perfect: :perfect:

/Moltas

Hey nice to BE back guys. It's been un uphill battle the past week or so over this moving crap. But as you've noticed, we are a bit speedier, which is a nice thing to be.

All of the stuff you guys are noticing about this version of the board is all stuff that i've taken stock of and will be getting around to fixing. They're left-overs from the old CSS formatting. There's actually very little different.. just the BG colour is darker, and the dark border that was around the tables is gone. Nothing else really.

I've been at this though day and night for a week, so after i FINALLY got this stuff online again, all i want/wanted to do was get away from it for awhile. I'm sure you can relate. I'm just happy to see the database was not messed up too much after the move.

There are a few things arye but they're small potatoes and can be resolved with next to no hassle.

Anywho... it's good to be back. And yes, i'm restoring the smilies just asap. :perfect:

Wow, I'm noticing a huge improvement in response time. Congrats on the successful move, it's good to have you back. ;)

Withdrawals getting better

Wow. I was getting the DT's man. Great to have you back online. I can relate to the problems you were having. I too have dealt with crappy hosting companies. Thanks for the outlet you give us. Your gift has been priceless to the photoshop users world. Kudos to you and your effort. Thanks to the family too. We know this takes time, and having a little one is pretty time consuming. Thank you.

Chuck :perfect:

Gooooing thhhhhrough Wiiiiiiiithdrawlllsss!!

Oh boy finally! going to get my fix now! Looks good Mark!

Welcome back PSG! Great work Mark. I like new color very much. :perfect:

hey hey Mark SaaWeeettt :perfect:
pretty slick board.... dont ya love that new smell :D
Congrats Mark

Suggestion Mark; to bring back that option to view all posts of the current day, previous days or weeks. You know what I mean.
It's just that I sometimes don't finish reading all the new posts at once and when I return hours later they're all marked 'read' and I have no clue which ones I didn't read.

Only if you see the need for it and when you have the time of course, no need to rush it ;)

I noticed that the links are not underlined,they show as simple text, they are thus easy to miss (And I did only manage to format them if I put the U tags inside the url ones)

great looking site

Mark,
This is a great new look, havnt been here for a while and was very amazied by what I see, good job. :perfect:

I agree Joe, i want that Mod back on to. I'll get that done asap.

Pierre... which links are you talking about? I never have links set to be underlined; i hate that look, especially when there's a lot of links on a page. But i'm not sure what you're referring to. Let me know.

Thanks PAKMN, good to be back and nice to see you again. :perfect:

Back