What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New design...feedback please :)

Hytham

Hello guys..I liked this very sad quote so i decided to make Facebook cover for it...I need you opinions please..how can i make it better ?

02.jpg

Last edited:
nice one,..

I know summer colors makes peoples happy so you might wanna use that as a background :) just my smiling thoughts....

Thank you Dreamers for your comment :)

I think you talking about the blue and yellow colors...yes i noticed that the blue text may give happy feeling...but sadly i didn't mean that :D......but i think yellow is sad color.

Vampiremcmuffin: yes i think that's because it need to be more abstract!...idk

Lindysaducos: Thank u for ur comment..glad u like it :>

It's a good design, but remember that the most important aspect of it is the quote. If you do make some edits or alterations, make sure that the central element will always be the words and not the supporting pictures.

Smile.jpg
I think it would be nice to integrate the text with the image in some way. Maybe something like this. The only problem is that the background is a bit to dark and does not convey a 'happy' mood. But in a way that also goes hand in hand with the quote as it is suggesting that a sad smile is better than no smile :)

Thank you Daniela :)..it's really maybe better
by the way i made the background dark to convey sadness..i wanted to make mix between hapiness "the smile" and sadness "the cutted paper on the dark street"

Back