What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific New Era Inspired Design

rickyheera

I have designed a sticker of sorts but I would like help to get it to look like the gold New Era sticker that you find on their caps. Hope someone can help. My Design.png

Thank you so much it looks amazing. Could I have the 2018 in one line instead? I'm afraid the subtle nod to the original new era design might be lost on some of the older players. Also, the is one thin line missing from in the middle. The fonts are not set in stone and I would be grateful if you could suggest something else based on your expertise.I

I have designed a sticker of sorts but I would like help to get it to look like the gold New Era sticker that you find on their caps. Hope someone can help.
@carlbush might be able to give you a better output if you present the original artwork and not just the .PNG file. Do you still have it?

Back