What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Features Includng Facebook Connect

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
You might have noticed some subtle changes going on here. We have been adding a few new features to the forum.

We are still working on some of them, but a few have been officially released.

One of the major new features is Facebook connect. This let's you connect to the forum with a single click if you are already signed into Facebook. It also let's new members register instantly if they are signed into Facebook.

You will start seeng Facebook Share and Like buttons on the forum posts, and we encourage you to use these to get your friends over to the forum.

Most of the other changes are cosmetic in the dark theme, which is now looking a lot better and should have all the bugs worked out of it. If you were having trouble logging in on the dark theme with Internet Explorer it should be fixed now.

You can see we are also starting to reorganize the forums, and several new categories have been added and soem old ones cleaned up.

As always let us know if you have any feedback regarding the changes.

Happy Photoshopping.

iDad

Guru
very cool.I added it can you do photobucket, that is where all my images go for posting to forums(bought and paid for storage) just wondering

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
iDad you can use Photobucket, but you don't need to because you can upload all the images you want as attachments here.

Sometimes third party image hosts (like Photobucket) will delete the files if they are old or don't get any views for a certain period of time. That won't happen if they are uploaded here as attachments. You should be ok if you pay for a premium account, but you should try the attachment function it works pretty well.

Tron

Guru
What if our Facebook email is different than our forum email? :banghead:

H

Hervey

Hi,
A lot of people have been talking up Facebook Connect, but without actually saying what the benefit would actually be. So lets talk it out, so that people on both sides of the arguement, and those in the middle can make a balanced and reasoned deduction.

grain mill mary

Anything that helps to allow us to work in the social world is just the next step. Thanks for making these things easier.

rckmartin100

Hi Friends,
Face book connect is very cool, i think it may connect us with our friends i think its big achievement of VB4.