What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site News New Forum Theme Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
PSG Staff have been working behind the scenes to bring you a new theme for PSG forum.

Today it's been released and set as the default style for new users.

Our previous theme is still available if you prefer it, there's a 'Style chooser' button in the lower left area of the footer where it can be selected.

The new theme has some user customizable settings, you can select them with the 'Customize' button in the top right area of the screen. Several header backgrounds and color schemes are available depending on your preference.

Let us know here if you encounter any difficulties with the new theme or have any comments/feedback.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Execellent job! I really like it for the moment. It's the same forum but more modern and cool! I'm too used to this forum so my head it would not like it with a total change. :rofl:.

Cheers!

WOW is all I can say...excellent looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back